Universal Solid Fluorinated 1kg
• Code MW0705N – 100gr
• Code MW0707N – 1kg
–15 ° / –5 ° C
130/140 ° C
Solid universal fluorinated paraffin for sports use from -15 ° to -5 ° C. It is a product particularly suitable for rentals and workshops. Hot application with a waxing iron or professional waxing machines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION WITH IRON WASHER
• Drip the paraffin stick on the base by putting it in contact with the base of the waxing iron at a temperature of 120 ° C.
• Then spread the wax with a regular movement forward and backward and finally perform a continuous passage from tip to tail at a constant speed (about 4 cm. Per second).
• Wait at least 15 minutes to allow the wax to solidify and the base to cool;
• Remove the excess wax with a sharpened Plexiglas spatula, exerting little pressure;
• Free the side of the ski and the side face of the edges of the solidified paraffin;
• Remove the impression with a rigid nylon manual brush;
• Brush the impression with a manual or rotating rigid horsehair brush;
• Polish the impression with a manual or rotating brush in soft nylon.
4 x 250 gr
Μόνο πιστοποιημένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία κριτική