Mescalito is a footwear for technical approach, “via ferratas” and mountain hikes. The materials have been carefully selected to guarantee performance, functionality and comfort.
- Comfort on extended use
- Maximum protection
Water-resistant suede upper with tongue and collar in stretch fabric for improved comfort. Light PU Tech rand and asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
Midsole with two densities of EVA, with an ergonomic anti-torsional TPU insert for stability.
Dynamis LB Sole in Vibram® Lite Base Technology and outsole in the adherent Vibram® Megagrip compound.
- 1. HIGH DENSITY EVA HEEL INSERTfor support
- 2. MEDIUM DENSITY EVA MIDSOLEShock-Absorbing, lightness and stability
- 3. ERGONOMIC TPU SHANKin the medial part, with differentiated thickness grooves for anti-torsional control
- 4. LITEBASEthe rubber base is 40-50% slimmer, so the tread is up to 30% lighter than the traditional tread, in spite of he performance is unchanged in terms of traction
- 5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLEexclusive design by SCARPA MEGAGRIP rubber compound for high grip on every terrain
- 6. DESIGN WITH VERTICALgrooves for support
- 7. DESIGN WITH GROOVESfor cushioning
- 8. OUTSOLE DESIGNPropulsion areaBreaking areaMaximum grip areaStability area
41, 41.5, 42, 42.5, 43, 43.5, 44, 44.5, 45
Azure – Gray
400g – Taglia/Size 42
Μόνο πιστοποιημένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία κριτική